Combat Application Tourniquet
You can survive severe life threatening arterial bleeding but only if you are quick. Just the thing for those nasty bites at the beach or the slip of a chain saw.
Watch the video to see how to apply on yourself in a severe bleeding event.
Discounted Genuine Cat 7 Tourniquets
Now available in single or bulk lots. $35 each plus postage. Bulk discounts are available
We can supply the genuine CAT 7 Tourniquets in bulk or individual units at a discounted price. The are brilliant at stopping arterial blood loss.
- Surfers should learn to carry them so they can apply them at the time of any incident.
- Chain saw operators or those who work with any dangerous equipment
- A vital part of any first aid kit
Do the Maths – You need to help yourself, not wait for help
Do the maths, 5 to 6 liters of blood in the body.
Heart beats 70 times a minute and ejects about 70 mls of blood.
That equals 4.9 litres of blood circulated by the heart each minute.
So your heart can eject your entire blood volume in minutes from arterial bleeding.
Yes I understand the variables, but the principle remains the same.
The CAT Generation 7 Tourniquet is the official tourniquet of the U.S Army. Learn to apply on yourself like the military do because given the maths you are unlikely to last until help arrives without an emergency tourniquet.
We ask that you Contact International Paramedic College on 0413 244 994 to order by phone or email to order so we can provide you with free training, an ebook and personal instruction in how to use the genuine Combat Application Tourniquet.
Continue for more information on how to access our products and training
The Fastest, Safest, Most Effective Prehospital Field Tourniquet
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research
- NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Includes reinforced windlass, stabilization plate, windlass clip and writeable windlass security strap